Groprim – proven viral protection
In Ukraine, the number of patients with coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is constantly increasing. This leads to an additional request for antiviral drugs in the country.
The pharmaceutical company Astrapharm produces the antiviral drug Groprim – an important tool to treat and prevent the spread of viruses during a pandemic. The active ingredient of Groprim is inosine pranobex. The drug inhibits the synthesis of a wide range of viruses, such as:
- viral respiratory infections;
- viral infections caused by herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2, varicella-zoster virus, cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr virus, measles virus, mumps virus, including patients with immunodeficiency states;
- papillomavirus infections of the skin and mucous membranes: genital warts, papillomavirus infection of the vulva, vagina and cervix (as part of complex treatment);
- acute viral encephalitis (as part of complex treatment);
- viral hepatitis (as part of complex treatment);
- subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (as part of complex treatment).
Groprim also has an immunomodulatory effect: the drug normalizes (to the individual norm) cellular immunity.
Groprim comes in tablets, that contain 500 mg of inosine pranobex №20 and №40.
The drug is dispensed on prescription only.
Astrapharm – the art of helping people!