The composition 1 tablets:
- active substance: citicoline;
- 1 tablet contains citicoline sodium equivalent to citicoline (in terms of 100% substance) 500 mg;
- excipients: microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, hydrogenated castor oil, anhydrous colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, talc, SeleCoatTM coating (hypromellose, polyethylene glycol (macrogol) 6000, titanium dioxide (E171)).
Dosage form. Film-coated tablets.
Basic physical and chemical properties: oval-shaped tablets with a biconvex surface, film-coated white.
7 tablets in a blister. 2, 3 or 4 blisters in a cardboard box.
Indications for use.
Psychostimulants, drugs used for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and nootropics.
- Stroke, acute phase of cerebrovascular accidents, as well as complications and consequences of cerebrovascular accidents.
- Traumatic brain injury and its neurological consequences.
- Cognitive and behavioral impairments due to chronic vascular and degenerative cerebral disorders.
Hypersensitivity to citicoline or to any excipient.
Increased tone of the parasympathetic nervous system.
Method of application.
The recommended dose is from 500 to 2000 mg per day (1-4 tablets).
Doses of the drug and the duration of treatment depend on the severity of the brain damage and are set by the doctor.
Elderly patients do not require dose adjustment.
The experience of using the drug in children is limited.