The composition 1 tablets:
- active substance: 1 capsule contains dry extract of ginko biloba 40 mg or 80 mg (ginko biloba L.) (ratio of starting material to the
- obtained extract 50: 1; extractant ethanol 60%);
- excipients: lactose, magnesium stearate;
- composition of empty capsules: gelatin, titanium dioxide, azorubin (E 122), ponceau 4R (E 124).
Dosage form. Capsules.
Basic physical and chemical properties: cylindrical hard gelatin capsules № 1 with hemispherical ends, body – white, lid – red. The contents of the capsules are yellow-brown powder with a specific odor.
10 capsules per blister; 3 or 6 blisters per box.
Remedies used for dementia.
– Symptomatic treatment of cognitive disorders in elderly patients, with the exception of patients with confirmed dementia, Parkinson’s disease, cognitive disorders of iatrogenic origin or those caused by complications of depression, vascular disorders, metabolic disorders.
– Concomitant treatment of vertigo of vestibular origin together with vestibular rehabilitation.
– Symptomatic treatment of tinnitus.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
For oral use.
Apply 1 capsule 3 times a day with meals. Drink half a glass of water.
The course of treatment is determined by the doctor individually.
Do not apply to children.