The composition of 1 solution for injection:
- active substances: cefoperazone, sulbactam; 1 vial contains cefoperazone sodium equivalent to cefoperazone 1000 mg, sulbactam sodium equivalent to sulbactam 100 mg.
- excipients: no.
powder for solution for injection, 1000 mg
- respiratory infections (upper and lower);
- cholecystitis, cholangitis, peritonitis and other infections of the abdominal cavity;
- urinary tract infections (upper and lower);
- skin and soft tissue infections;
- bone and joint infections;
- inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs, endometritis, gonorrhea and other genital infections.
Method of administration:
Cefoperazone Combi (a combination of sulbactam sodium / cefoperazone sodium) is available in vials and is administered parenterally only.
The usual dose for adults is 2-4 g per day intravenously or intramuscularly in evenly divided doses every 12 hours.